Skillz 'Я' Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skillz 'Я' Us is a group for Counter Strike Players to Hang and play. Anyone can join. **WHAT THE TEAM DOES** --= we specialize on Counter Strike games. --= we specialize on Source SDK Creation --= we specialize on Scrims as well!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WunderWaffle

WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app Empty
PostSubject: WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app   WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:25 pm

1. Name? (First Name) - henry
2. Age? - 20
3. Where do you live? - ottawa , canada
4. Steam Name? - shoot em up,shoot em up In-Game name? - WunderWaffle/PooPcannon
5. How often are you on CSS? - atlest everyday
6. What type of servers do you like to play on? (Jailbreak, Pub, Surf etc.) - Jb,Wcs,Zm and GG
7. Have you befriended any admins or members? Is so, who? Biohazard
8. Why should we accept you? (Are you good CSS player, nice person etc.) - Im good at css i things that can help me i like to use my self as a decoy alot to help other ppl
Back to top Go down

WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED   WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:18 pm

We accept your application! Welcome to the Clan! cheers
Now if you haven't already please visit the Rules Regarding the Clan.
You are now eligible to put on the sRu Tag located to the right ---> s'Я'u Please put this in the front of your steam name... For an example (s'Я'u) TriggerMonkey if you have any questions comments or concerns message one of the clan admins on the site!

Join Our Ventrilo!
Host or IP: themultivent.instantvent.com
Port Number: 5133
Back to top Go down

WunderWaffle/PooPcannon's app
Page 1 of 1