Skillz 'Я' Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skillz 'Я' Us is a group for Counter Strike Players to Hang and play. Anyone can join. **WHAT THE TEAM DOES** --= we specialize on Counter Strike games. --= we specialize on Source SDK Creation --= we specialize on Scrims as well!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jorgybrown2 (:3) app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorgybrown2

Jorgybrown2 (:3) app Empty
PostSubject: Jorgybrown2 (:3) app   Jorgybrown2 (:3) app EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 am

1. Name? (First Name) - Jorge
2. Age? - 16
3. Where country do you live in? - US
4. Steam Name? - In-Game name? - Steam: Jorgybrown2 and in-game is Jorgybrown2 or :3
5. How often are you on CSS? - Like everyday ._.
6. What type of servers do you like to play on? (Jailbreak, Pub, Surf etc.) - anything fun i guess
7. Have you befriended any admins or members? Is so, who? - ......wait what? uhm im friends with blueberry? Razz
8. Why should we accept you? (Are you good CSS player, nice person etc.) - im a nice person and my laugh is thuper hawt. Oh and ill f****g murder ur ***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ACCEPTED   Jorgybrown2 (:3) app EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

We accept your application! Welcome to the Clan! cheers
Now if you haven't already please visit the Rules Regarding the Clan.
You are now eligible to put on the sRu Tag located to the right Arrow {s'Я'u} Please put this in the front of your steam/ingame name... For an example {s'Я'u} TriggerMonkey if you have any questions comments or concerns message one of the clan admins on the site! Remember!
*Think your good? join the scrim team!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
MomemtumMori_Qc

MomemtumMori_Qc

PostSubject: Re: Jorgybrown2 (:3) app   Jorgybrown2 (:3) app EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:01 pm

ZOMG it's zorzy Very Happy looks like lots of ppl i know are joining dont know if im going to join tho.. i like to be free Smile

and @trigger i fixed my servers, they could be up 24/7 but i need to close my comp from time to time Razz. I'm still looking for a way to host all of them at once.

also the "reply" button says "replay" :S and i dont see my signature even if "Always post signature" is enabled.
Back to top Go down
BioHaZardZ
Admin
BioHaZardZ

PostSubject: Re: Jorgybrown2 (:3) app   Jorgybrown2 (:3) app EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Haha I made the website. The "replay' thing must have came with the templates. And yes, I do NOT have signatures auto-enabled sorry. I will have to go into the admin-panel and fix that one day or another.

By the way, if you are NOT a member do NOT reply to applications please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://skills-r-us.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jorgybrown2 (:3) app   Jorgybrown2 (:3) app Empty

Back to top Go down

Jorgybrown2 (:3) app
Page 1 of 1